English Teacher Position
QR Code Link to This Post
Preferable start date: Sep 27th (2018).
Working hours/week: 40 hours.
Student age: 2.5-3 years old
Salary and benefits: RMB 15000-25000/month, based on teaching experience and qualifications.
Paid Holiday: 11 public holidays (Chinese calendar) per year, also offered 2 days Christmas holidays and 8 working days (excluding weekends) paid annual leave as part of the benefits.
▄ Allowance ¥5000-¥8000/Month.
Basic health insurance (Mainland China coverage)
Flight tickets reimbursement (economic class) up to 10,000 RMB together with the 10th month's paycheck as long as the teacher is still working at our kindergarten.
Uniform, pick-up, assist to set up a Chinese bank account and a Chinese phone number.
Working Visa Assistance
▄ Yes ☐ No
Four-year university degree (in early childhood education or related area preferred).
1-3 years in early childhood education
Tefl / Tesol Required
▄ Yes ☐ No
1. Speaking English as the native language.
2. Working knowledge of the behaviors and developmental stages of infant/toddler/preschool/school-age children, typically gained by working one year or more in a school or preschool setting.
3. Knowledge of safety practices related to infant/toddler/preschool/school-age children.
4. Employment conditional upon results of the following:
1) Satisfactory criminal background check.